R 3.4.3 (codename “Kite-Eating Tree”) was . You can get the latest binaries version . (or the .tar.gz source牵手常德棋牌官方下载 code from ).
As mentioned by , R 3.4.3 is primarily a bug-fix release:
It fixes an issue with incorrect time zones on MacOS High Sierra, and some issues with handling Unicode characters. (Incidentally, representing international and special characters is something that R takes great care in handling properly. It’s not an easy task: a 2003 essay by Joel Spolsky describes the , and not much has changed since then.)
牵手常德棋牌官方下载The full list of bug fixes and new features is provided below.
Upgrading to R 3.4.3 on Windows
If you are using Windows 牵手常德棋牌官方下载you can easily upgrade to the latest version of R using . Simply run the following code in Rgui:
install.packages("installr") # install setInternet2(TRUE) # only for R versions older than 3.3.0 installr::updateR() # updating R. # If you wish it to go faster, run: installr::updateR(T)
Running “updateR()” will detect if there is a new R version available, and if so it will download+install it (etc.). There is also a step by step tutorial (with screenshots) on how to upgrade R on Windows, using the installr package. If you only see the option to upgrade to an older version of R, then change your mirror or try again in a few hours (it usually take around 24 hours for all CRAN mirrors to get the latest version of R).
I try to keep the package updated and useful, so if you have any suggestions or remarks on the package – you are invited to .
CHANGES IN R 3.4.3
INSTALLATION on a UNIX-ALIKE
- A workaround has been added for the changes in location of time-zone files in macOS 10.13 ‘High Sierra’ and again in 10.13.1, so the default time zone is deduced correctly from the system setting when R is configured with –with-internal-tzcode (the default on macOS).
R CMD javareconfhas been updated to recognize the use of a Java 9 SDK on macOS.
raw(0) & raw(0)and
raw(0) | raw(0)again return
intToUtf8()converts integers corresponding to surrogate code points to
NArather than invalid UTF-8, as well as values larger than the current Unicode maximum of
0x10FFFF. (This aligns with the current RFC3629.)
- Fix calling of methods on S4 generics that dispatch on
...when the call contains
- Following Unicode ‘Corrigendum 9’, the UTF-8 representations of U+FFFE and U+FFFF are now regarded as valid by
range(c(TRUE, NA), finite = TRUE)and similar no longer return
NA. (Reported by Lukas Stadler.)
- The self starting function
attr(SSlogis, "initial")now also works when the y values have exact minimum zero and is slightly changed in general, behaving symmetrically in the y range.
- The printing of named raw vectors is now formatted nicely as for other such atomic vectors, thanks to Lukas Stadler.